Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions govern your participation in the group coaching programs of Motion Mastery™
- Summary of key terms
Contents of Program
See respective website
Total payment due [if paid in full] on registration
$ xxx as detailed in the respective website
Total payment due if paid in installments
$ yyy as detailed in the respective website
$ zzz as detailed in the respective website
2 installments of $zzz (in addition to the deposit payment) to be paid on the date of registration and for [28 days] thereafter until all 3 payments are made
You may cancel the Contract within 14 days of the date of your registration. Please email email@example.com stating clearly your wish to cancel and we will provide you with a full refund.
I'll have your back. See paragraph 7.2 for more details.
- Application of terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to any of the Motion Mastery Coaching Programs (“Program”) operated by Motion Mastery™ Ulf Tölle MPH, Weinbergstrasse 29 CH-8006 Zurich, Switzerland (“we” or “us”). By registering to be a participant in our programs, you agree to the following Terms and that these prevail over any inconsistent terms or conditions contained, or referred to, elsewhere or as implied by law, trade custom, practice or course of dealing.
- The agreement between us and you, the person or entity registering to be a participant in the Program(“you”) and which is subject to these Terms (“Contract”), shall come into effect upon us emailing you to confirm our acceptance of your registration form for the Program and shall continue until terminated in accordance with these Terms.
- If you are purchasing online, the order process will be as follows:
2.3.1. add the Program to the cart and proceed to the checkout and make payment as directed;
2.3.2. if you are paying by PayPal, you will be re-directed to the PayPal website for you to make payment and then once payment is made, you will be re-directed back to our site;
2.3.3. we will send you an email acknowledging your order and confirming whether we have accepted your order.
2.3.4. If at any stage you have made an error in your order, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to correct any errors.
- If you are purchasing online, you should print a copy of these Terms for your records as we will not be filing a copy and we may change these Terms from time to time.
- Any content posted or submitted by you to our site in the course of the Program is subject at all times to the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Where you are a corporate entity, “you” as used in these Terms shall be deemed to include your officers and employees and you shall procure that such officers and employees fully comply with these Terms.
- The Program will be provided over the course of 10 weeks and shall be delivered via online sessions as detailed in an extra soon after registration. For the online sessions we use the online service Zoom.
- There may be extra-curricular 1:1 sessions delivered by WhatsApp, Skype, Zoom and similar services. The date and time of all telephone sessions and In Person Sessions are to be arranged. We will provide you with as much notice of any change as is possible but we shall not be liable to you in any way for any change to such dates or times.
- Zoom Group Call sessions shall start and end at the scheduled times regardless of the time that you join the call. If you are late for an individual telephone call, this may be extended at our discretion but if we need to end at the scheduled time, we shall not be obliged to refund you any amounts in relation to such session.
- Any digital materials included in the Membership require the hardware and software and other functional requirements in order to be fully used as specified on these addresses:
- Any digital materials included in the Membership have the following technical protection measures: we allways provide connections on a secure protocol (https://… )
- Online Sessions
The online sessions of the Program are held on third party secure servers and we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the online content will be available at all times during the course of the Program but in the event that such content (or any content added by you or other participants in the Program) is not available in whole or in part at any time, or becomes corrupted, is deleted or is failed to be stored, we shall have no liability in any circumstances.
- You agree to keep user details and your password for the site confidential at all times and to not disclose them to any third party. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account and you shall indemnify us against all claims, damages, losses, costs or expenses (including professional fees) and any other liability which arises from any unauthorized use of your account.
- The total price payable for the Program is as set out in the summary of key terms above.
- You may choose to pay by installments or in one lump sum and the total price payable shall depend upon which option you have chosen and shall be as set out in the summary of key terms.
- If you choose to pay in installments a deposit of the amount set out in the summary of key terms is payable on registration for the Program. You will then be invoiced for a further 2 installments for the amount set out in the summary of key terms every 28 days until the total price payable has been paid. Such invoices must be paid within 7 days of the date of the invoice.
- Payment is to be made by the payment providers Stripe or PayPal
- Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that we may have, if any sum payable under these terms is not paid within 7 days of the date due we reserve the right to (i) charge interest from the date due for payment to the actual date of payment at the rate of 8% from time to time in force and/or (ii) suspend the availability of the Program until such time as payment is made or the Contract is terminated.
- The total price payable as set out in the summary of key terms is exclusive of Value Added Tax (and any other applicable taxes or duties) which shall be added at the applicable rate where necessary.
You shall be responsible for all travel, accommodation and other subsistence costs and all other expenses incurred by you in connection with your participation in the Program.
- All payments are non-refundable other than as set out in paragraph 5.5 and 7.2 below.
- Our obligations
- We warrant to you that the Program and Program materials purchased from us is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for the purpose for which the Program is supplied.
- Other than as set out in paragraph 5.1 above, all warranties and representations are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Due to the nature of coaching and the fact that your success is dependent on a number of factors over which we have no control, we do not guarantee any particular results.
- We will endeavour to ensure that all information that we provide is accurate and up-to-date but we shall not be liable for any claims arising from such information being inaccurate or not up-to-date or otherwise.
- We acknowledge that in the course of the Program we will have access to your confidential information and we agree not to (except in the proper course of our duties) use or disclose to any third party such confidential information. This restriction does not apply to:
(a) any use or disclosure authorised by you or required by law;
(b) any use or disclosure which we in our absolute discretion consider necessary or advisable in order to prevent illegal acts or harm to you or to others; or
(c) any information which is already in, or comes into, the public domain otherwise than through our unauthorised disclosure.
- You may cancel the Contract within 14 days of the date of you registering for the Program by emailing us at email@example.com stating your clear intention to cancel or by using the form of cancellation annexed to this agreement at Annex 1. If we receive such email within 14 days of the date of you registering for the Program, we shall provide you with a full refund of the amount paid by you up to such date, within 14 days of the day on which we received your valid notice of cancellation and usually by the method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- You hereby request immediate performance of the Contract and acknowledge that you will lose your right of withdrawal from the Contract once the service contract is fully performed. If you cancel the Contract before the services have been fully performed, you agree that you will pay for the supply of the service for the period for which they are supplied. The amount payable will be in proportion to what has been supplied, in comparison with the full coverage of the Contract.
- You acknowledge and agree that your personal data will be processed by and on behalf of us as part of us providing the Program to you.
- Intellectual Property
- We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights and all other rights in the Program and all content within the Program and nothing in these Terms or otherwise shall operate to transfer the ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights in the Program or the content of the Program to you or to any other person.
- You may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the content or materials contained in the Program.
- We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable revocable licence to use all or any of the content of the Program for the purposes for which the Program were provided only.
- Except as set out in paragraph 6.3, you may not use any of our intellectual property rights at any time except where duly licensed. Use of our logo is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent.
- You may not without our prior written consent make any audio or visual recordings of any part of our Program.
- We may from time to time record the Program being delivered during your attendance. You authorise us to use your image and voice in any such recordings without payment, other condition or need for further consent.
- You acknowledge that certain information contained in the Program and Program materials is already in the public domain.
- You are not permitted to sell or promote products or services to other participants in the Program at or during any part of our Program without our prior written permission.
- The provisions of this paragraph 6 shall survive termination of the Contract.
- Term and termination
- The Contract shall continue until the end of the Program when the Contract shall expire other than for the Terms that are specifically stated to remain in force.
- People may have hesitations about stepping into a new program - going back and forth deciding if this is right or not, until they talk themselves out of the one thing that actually may save them from more injuries and create a much better movement health and a better quality of life.
Well… I believe in both of us committing to results. If you are willing to put yourself out there and try something new, I am willing to back you.
You may absolutely request this guarantee by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly explaining how the Program has not enabled you to meet its stated objectives so far. If we agree (acting reasonably) that the Program has not enabled you to meet its stated objectives as a result of the Program (rather than as a result of your action or inaction or your personal attributes) Ulf will have your back:
If by the end of the 10-week period, you have followed all of the steps in the Sports Motion Mastery program, you have attended or listened to all modules, participated in the activities and you do not have developed a solid strategy to put you on the path to avoiding follow up injuries and improve your general coordination I will keep working with you until you do.
How am I able to make this offer?
Because I believe in you and I believe that as a sportswoman or a sportsman you do have a works and trainings ethic. And we both know there needs to be a change.
I believe just waiting until you become a victim again of your next injury instead of becoming proactive is plain crazy and I know I can support you effectively in setting yourself up in the best way possible to improve your movement health.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 7.1 or 7.2, either of us may terminate the Contract on written notice to the other with immediate effect if at any time:
7.3.1. The other commits any serious or repeated breach or non-observance of any of the provisions of these Terms; or
7.3.2. The other (i) makes a resolution for its winding up, (ii) makes an arrangement or composition with its creditors, (iii) makes an application to a court of competent jurisdiction for protection from its creditors, (iv) is unable to pay its debts, (v) ceases trading or an administration or winding-up order is made or an administrator or receiver is appointed in relation to such party, (vi) is declared bankrupt or (vii) is convicted of a custodial offence (other than a road traffic offence); or
7.3.3. The other party commits any fraud or dishonesty or acts in any manner which in the opinion of the terminating party brings or is likely to bring the terminating party into disrepute or is materially adverse to the interests of the terminating party.
- On or before the date of termination of the Contract, you shall immediately pay any unpaid fees or other sums payable under these Terms (which for the avoidance of doubt shall include any remaining instalments regardless of the point at which the Contract is terminated).
- Termination of this agreement shall not affect either of our accrued rights, remedies, obligations and liabilities of either of us as at the date of termination of this Contract, including the right to claim damages in respect of any breach of the Contract which existed at or before the date of termination.
- Any delay by us in exercising our right to terminate the Contract shall not constitute a waiver of our right to terminate or to seek any other remedy.
- Paragraphs which expressly or by implication have effect after termination of the Contract shall continue in full force and effect after the date of termination of the Contract.
- This paragraph 7 shall survive termination of the Contract.
- Where the Contract expires, this shall be treated as a termination for the purposes of paragraph 7.7 and all other paragraphs that refer to “termination”.
- Nothing in this paragraph 8 shall limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any matter for which liability cannot be legally excluded or limited.
- We shall not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of contract, loss of corruption of data or information or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses suffered or incurred by the you as a result of you entering into the Contract and/or us providing the Program.
- Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the Contract shall in all circumstances be limited to the price paid by you for the Program.
- If we are prevented from or delayed in performing our obligations by your act or omission or by any circumstance outside of our control, we shall not be liable to you for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by you that arise directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
- We shall not be not liable for additional costs incurred by you as a result of changes in (i) the Program, (ii) any other content, (iii) the location of venues, (iv) the time and date of sessions or (v) trainers, instructors or coaches.
- The provisions of this paragraph 8 shall survive termination of the Contract.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
8.7.1.The Contract constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between us and supersedes any previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the provision of the Program (which shall be deemed to have been terminated by mutual consent);
8.7.2. in entering into the Contract you have not relied on any undertaking, promise, assurance, statement, representation, warranty or understanding (whether in writing or not) of any person (whether party to the Contract or not) relating to the provision of the Program other than as expressly set out in the Contract.
- By registering for our Program you warrant that:
9.1.1. You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
9.1.2. You are at least 18 years old; and
9.1.3. That all information you provide us with is materially true and accurate at all times and not misleading in any way.
- You accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our site. You agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- We may vary these Terms (other than the price payable by you for the Program) as we see fit from time to time and if we do, we shall notify you by email of the change of terms. Your continuation with the Program will be deemed to be your acceptance of any new Terms.
- The Contract is personal to you and you may not assign, transfer, charge, subcontract, sub-license or deal in any other manner with all or any of your rights under the Contract.
- We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
- If we fail to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these Terms shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is in writing.
- If any of these Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under the Contracts to enforce any term of the Contract.
- The rights of the parties to terminate, rescind or agree any variation, waiver or settlement under the Contract are not subject to the consent of any person that is not a party to the Contract.
- The Contract and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Swiss law.
- We each irrevocably agree that the courts of Switzerland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Contract or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
- Unless the context otherwise requires, a reference to one gender shall include a reference to the other gender.
MODEL CANCELLATION FORM
To [INSERT YOUR BUSINESS NAME, ADDRESS AND EMAIL ADDRESS]
I / we* hereby give notice that I / we* cancel my / our* contract of sale for the supply of the following services:
Ordered on ………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Name of consumer ………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Address of consumer ………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Signature of consumer ………………………………………………………………………………………………………
[* delete as appropriate]